.

.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on [this beautiful] Friday


Today has been a good day, and there are lots of reasons why, but I am only going to give you five since it is '5 on Friday', after all :)

One
We started out our day ending a 3 day cleanse (DIY Blueprint Cleanse, I used this guide and this guide) and had amazing omelets at our favorite little breakfast spot. Matt really had wanted to try a "cleanse" and so I apprehensively agreed to do it with him. I was really surprised how well I did. As someone who gets "hangry" on a regular basis, I thought 3 days with no solid food would be torture, but I must be more mentally tough than I thought ;)

Two
We got to watch our sweet niece for my sister today. I love watching Jane on Matt's days off because having two sets of hands around makes hanging with a baby much more fun and enjoyable. Jane looooves being outside and since it was such a beautiful day I took her outside and snapped some cute pics of her in her cheerleading uniform-



 and then her momma came home and she was pretty jazzed :)
her adorable "uniform" brings me to my next point:


Three
My Jayhawks play tonight! I am getting really excited for March Madness and I love that my husband is a complete KU fan convert-- quite the accomplishment since he used to cheer for DUKE growing up. Sooo glad he saw the light and came over to the good side!

Four
Matt and I both grew up playing tennis but somehow in the last 6 years we have been friends/ dating we never played together.
Today was the first time I was able to show off my skills. It was a blast and the best part was seeing the look on Matt's face when he couldn't return some of my shots... he must have had really low expectations for me :)

Five
Tonight we have nothing on our agenda but time together relaxing at home. We are urbanspooning and trying to decide a new place to do dinner. I love a good relaxing Friday night at home with Boo.



Happy weekend!
Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment