.

.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

10 days and counting..

I ordered our first Christmas card. I had good intentions of placing my order at the end of November so that I would have ample time to gather addresses and have the cards labeled, stamped, and in the mailboxes of our loved ones well before the holiday. Unsurprisingly, that did not happen. I placed my order a week ago with the guarantee that our cards would arrive no later than tomorrow. As it turned out, Minted didn't get my cards to FedEx until Friday meaning they wouldn't arrive at our house until Wednesday. Since we leave for Denver Tuesday that just doesn't work. Very disappointing. But that was the only disappointing part of my experience with Minted thus far! Picking a design and using their website was so fun! They had so many awesome templates to choose from. We (yes, we- Matt did help) narrowed it down to 2 designs. A postcard or a card with an envelope. Here is a little preview of the contenders- I will post the whole card we chose after we send ours out.



Also, I am really feeling the Christmas spirit after the cookie exchange party I went to with my sweet high school girls tonight. Love them and can't wait to post pics from our slumber party last month later this week!
Hope you all have been enjoying this holiday season! :)
Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment